Madeline has been working from home and in the office with Retirement Benefit Advisors since April of 2020. While in the office she is the first person you see when walking up the stairs.
- Organizes and implements the RBA proprietary process, “The Ohana FORMula” with all our clients
- Fields and directs all incoming phone calls
- Receives and directs visitors
- Updates RBA databases
- Creates and maintains all new client files
- Ensures all items in the office are stocked and in good working order
When not in the office, Madeline is a full time student at TCC and also volunteers at Community Action Project (CAP) which benefits low-income families and early childhood development.