Elizabeth has been with Retirement Benefit Advisors since August of 2018. She started out as the Administrative Assistant and is now the Executive Assistant/Office Manager. Her responsibilities and contributions include:
- Overseeing general office operation
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity
- Producing reports and composing correspondence
- Developing and maintaining Client files
- Developing and maintaining various financial reports.
- Coordinating client services requests and providing advisor support
Elizabeth has been married to her husband Johnny since 1998 and they have three wonderful daughters. Elizabeth enjoys traveling and exploring new places. You can often find her at a museum continually learning about history and human nature.