Elizabeth has been with Retirement Benefit Advisors since August of 2018. She started out as the Administrative Assistant and is now the Executive Assistant/Office Manager. Her responsibilities and contributions include:
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Assisting with, entering, and processing approved payments
- Developing and maintaining Client files
- Developing and maintaining various financial reports.
- Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed